SAVE THE DATE
ERTS 2016 will be held from 3 to 5 February 2014 in Pierre Baudis Congress Center in Toulouse.
The ERTS2 Congress is a unique European cross sector event on Embedded Software and Systems, a platform for top-level scientific with representatives from universities, research centers and industries.
The 2014 edition has gathered more than 100 talks, 500 participants and 80 exhibitors.
(in French version) of the interview of Eric Bantegnie
, president of the association Embedded France and of Gérard Ladier
, Director of Aerospacevalley
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS PRESENTATIONS
ERTS² is organized jointly by
- 3AF Midi-Pyrénées: the French Society of Aeronautic and Aerospace,
- SEE : the French Society for Electricity, Electronics, and Information & Communication Technologies.
- SIA : the French Society of Automotive Engineers.
with the support of :
for the coordination of the congress organization
ERTS² is :
- A conference featuring high level scientific and technical presentations,
- An exhibition forum covering a wide range of innovative products and services, for improving direct relationship between providers and users,
- An unique multicultural gathering bringing together researchers, practitioners, decision makers and entrepreneurs for knowledge sharing, fruitful interaction and networking opportunities.
The seventh edition targets all the domains where embedded systems are central, including, but not limited to :
- transportation : aeronautics, automotive, railway, subway and marine
- satellite and space exploration
- telecommunications and wireless connectivity
- home automation
- industrial control.